- 24 Hours of Spa (BlancpainES, BlancpainSS), Spa
- Karting (KZEM, EMKZ2, KFJunEM), Kristianstads KK, Kristianstad
- Kinnekulle Raceweek (FBasic, SSK, RCS, ScSC, Superkart-SM), SSK, Kinnekulle
- Summer Nationals (TBC) (SMProMod, JSMDrag, SMComp, SMStock), NDRS Motor Club, Tierp
Endast större tävlingar, se alla tävlingar på resp. grensida.
- (1894) First auto competition in history, involving more than one vehicle is held, from Paris to Rouen. The Peugeot of Lemaitre and the Panhard-Lavosser of Lavosser shared the win, which was awarded to the vehicle that covered the 80 km "without danger" and "an ease of handling and economy". The first four cars which crossed the finishing line were powered by V2 engines, invented in Stuttgart, with a displacement of 954 cc, designed by Gottlieb Daimler.
Speed is the great temptress of sportriders. It can transform a beautiful curve into a gruesome nightmare, an elegantly designed motorcycle into a wad of scrap metal, and a man into an organ donor.
| | | | | |
Motorsport på TV